Gracious welcome to all brothers and sisters.. May you all recieves blessings here ^^ AMEEN...

Monday, November 23, 2009

A welcoming voice

Bismillah

In the name of Allah I seek forgiveness and I seek pleasures

Darkness filled my way,
Twice I blinked,
Twice I turned,
I beg somebody,
Get me out of here.

I walked alone,
Searching for the light,
Two steps forward,
With all my might,
I found You.

Oh Allah,
I'm scared to move on,
I'm scared to live on,
But I know you are here,
So no need to fear,
You'll be at my side,
Accompanying me day and night.

My friend,
Its a welcoming voice,
Seeking for the truth,
Searching for the light,
A hand will reach you,
But you'll need to fight.

The evil and deceit wont rest,
Untill they concured your heart,
We are here for you,
Thunderstorms won't break us apart.

I'm writing for those..
.....confused.....
....uncertained...
.....seeking......
.....wanting......

an answer.

May Allah guide us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment