Gracious welcome to all brothers and sisters.. May you all recieves blessings here ^^ AMEEN...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

If I give up, than who am I?

Bismillah.

In The Name Of Allah who gave me the strentgh, the will and the courage to fight on. Alhamdulillah, I have passed and still going through the most crucial moments of my life yet. A week ago, my results came out and though to say I am not the best, the results that was meant for me was what I have to bear.

The week that just passed was the most unbearable week in my history of hardship. I have to face a painful reality that at times I feel life is so unfair. Alhamdulillah, I am not alone in going this test. Allah has grant me parents and friends that are very understanding and supportive.

To tell the truth, I was shocked when I read my results. It is the most unexpected for people like me. People were congratulating and wishing best but all I felt at that time, was pure sadness and deep pain. The pain grew deeper inside my heart when I realised what I dreamt of is now impossible if not very hard to archieved.

My results disqualifies me to further studies overseas and to take on medical course. It is however a possibility to still become a doctor but the path becomes more difficult and challenging. Do you know how it felt to take in all this facts?

After alot of crying, weeping and regretting, I finally be able to stand up and live forward on Monday the 28th. I took 5 days to regain my confidence and strength but still, even now, the pain and hurt has left a scar deep inside me. At times I still feel at lost and weak.

One of the sentence that livens my spirit is from a verse from the Quran - '..Don't you give up, verily the are no give ups aside from the kafirun..'

If I give up, than who am I?

That's all I can share for now. I seek for your prayers and advices. May Allah keep our spirits alive. May Allah grant us happiness in the world and the hereafter. ^^

1 comment:

  1. thats my dear tasnim alright!
    keep moving forward my dear sahibbah..
    yeah like u'd always said..
    may Allah be with u..till jannah.

    will always praying for u& all of us..

    wassalam.

    ReplyDelete