Gracious welcome to all brothers and sisters.. May you all recieves blessings here ^^ AMEEN...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Allah gives the best


Alhamdulillah. Over the past month, I have gone through many ups and downs but right now, inshaAllah, I'm trying hard to walk.

When we didn't get what we want and dream, we usually wonders why. Why Allah didn't give it to me? Why He doesn't want to help me? Why is He doing this to me?

But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
Al Baqarah-2:216

Alhamdulillah. After months of waiting, I have enrolled into a University. Now I am a university student.

A simple sharing. When we wished for something and prayed hard that Allah will grant it, just know that there are 3 possibilities if our wish is not granted.
1. Allah is waiting for the best time to grant your wish.
2. Allah is holding on to another thing to give which is better than what you wished.
3. Allah knows the best. What you've wished may not be the best for you. If Allah didn't give it now, maybe it is in the hereafter. InshaAllah.

Wallahu'alam.


No comments:

Post a Comment